Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Seoul Gomtang

My favorite Korean restaurant!




Also, I have been getting questions about mentorships, tutoring, etc.

If you're interested in gesture drawing, Alex Woo (woohoopictures.blogspot.com) teaches at Schoolism which is having a great deal right until October 18th. I would jump on that, I have learned so much from him in his gesture class. Plus, check out his sketches, they are genius =)


And if anyone's interested in animation, there's always the spline doctors website which is like an "Online Bible" for animation (www.splinedoctors.com) and The Animation Collaborative, which also has a plethora of other fun things to learn! Check them out: 


I'll keep an eye out for more places to soak up animation and drawing and post them here as I find them! Thanks for asking!

No comments: